Marketplace Graduate (Ongoing Recruitment)
Graduate Marketplace Executive
Tambo is The Global Marketplace Platform that helps brands and retailers grow their sales on Amazon, whether they are starting out, looking to expand or simply optimising their current listing to drive performance. We offer a broad range of strategic, optimisation, management and advertising services in the UK and globally.
This is a great opportunity to work, in arguably the most exciting area of e-commerce, with world leading brands, leaders in innovation or fast-growing businesses to help them grow sales both in the UK and internationally.
- Private health insurance including gym discount scheme (upon passing probation)
- Flexible working (1 Day/Week in our London Office)
- Personal development budget & plan
- Free Amazon Prime
- Birthday day off
- Technology allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Company Trip
- Work from anywhere for up to 5 weeks a year
During a period of rapid growth, we are looking for a Marketplace Graduates to bolster our team, working across either Paid Advertising for clients or Marketplace Management.
You will play an important role in supporting the full account lifecycle including project scope, client requirements, strategy, implementation, testing, and ongoing development. An understanding of ecommerce & marketplace industry trends will be beneficial.
You will be an integral part of our advertising team, bringing new ideas and expertise that helps build our capability at a key stage in our development. This role offers the opportunity to develop highly valuable skills whilst providing huge potential for broad personal progression.
Skills & Experience required
We are looking for dedicated and driven candidates with a passion for eCommerce. You should have an appetite to represent and grow the world’s leading brands, directly contributing to their success within the most competitive marketplaces, most notably on Amazon.
- Excellent written English and strong attention to detail
- Good level of competency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills
- Confidence in communicating to both internal and external stakeholders/ clients
- Demonstrable ability to think on your feet and make smart decisions
- Planning, prioritisation and time-management skills
- Agency account management experience
- Experience running paid search campaigns for ecommerce
- Ability to speak, read & write in German/Spanish/French/Italian
- Experience working on programmatic display
- Experience working on Amazon Sponsored Ads
- Experience working with Markertplaces (Amazon, E-bay, Onbuy)
- 6+ months experience working in paid search (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Amazon Sponsored Ads etc.)
As a member of the Tambo family, you will be part of our journey as an ambitious and rewarding startup. Your skills, feedback, passion and drive will help clients and Tambo to grow.
Responsibilities will include:
- Owning the sales growth of your allocated brands on Amazon
- Creation and delivery of performance reports to clients on a fortnightly basis
- Handle ad hoc communication with clients as well as structured meetings
- ● Analysing account performance and market behaviours to identify opportunities to grow your accounts
- ● Use proprietary and 3rd party tools for research and analysis
- ● Supporting other team members to grow accounts
Working with us
We are committed to investing in and growing each member of the Tambo family. We want you to work where you are happiest; in an ambitious and supportive environment.
Everyone is encouraged and given the flexibility to pursue other interests.
Technology is at the core of our business, enabling our services, empowering our employees, providing collaboration. A new way of working for people who want to work smarter.
Tambo employees are measured on their results and rewarded on performance. Every employee has clear objectives with defined rewards for achievement.
Tambo has offices in London (UK) and Sydney (Australia).
For more information about Tambo, please visit tambo.io