Product Manager - BI
Tambo is a The Global Marketplace Platform that helps brands and retailers grow their sales on Amazon, whether they are starting out, looking to expand or simply optimising their current listing to drive performance. We offer a broad range of strategic, optimisation, management, and advertising services in the UK and globally.
This is a great opportunity to work, in arguably the most exciting area of e-commerce, with world leading brands, leaders in innovation or fast-growing businesses to help them grow sales both in the UK and internationally.
The entire Tambo business is built around Compass, our intelligent business insight platform.
Compass unifies industry data sources to help us create unique insight for our clients. We are looking a Lead and Senior Data Engineers to help shape our product and development processes.
Reporting into our Head of Technology the successful candidates will:
- Engage with stakeholders to develop ideas, research our competition and develop a route for future development of Compass.
- Leadership of a team of Data and Product Analysts and Data Scientists and use them to develop their product strategy.
- Prioritize the long-term backlog for the engineering team.
- Support our process of perfecting our proprietary data models, through detailed analysis and root cause investigation and competitor analysis.
- Ensure data is processed efficiently, incompliance with our data governance processes.
- Collaborate with peers in Tambo’s technical team.
- Continuously develop their own skills and knowledge as part of projects and our dedicated Learning and Development time.
- Work in an agile environment, especially with the ability to plan their own work, breaking down the relevant parts of wider epics into tasks that they can estimate and implement.
- 2+ Years as a Product Manager or Product Owner
- 1+ years of experience working in ecommerce
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management
- Strategic Mindset and ability to summarize and prioritize key deliverables
- Ability to create detailed documentation and product specifications.
Candidates will ideally also bring some of the following skills:
- Understanding of statistical/data science models.
- Experience accessing data from databases or APIs to validate or dismiss concepts and models.
- Product management or ownership certifications.
- Experience working with UX or web designers.
Competitive based on experience
Permanent Staff will benefit from:
- Remote working with occasional travel to London
- Technology allowance (£500 to equip yourself for WFH) or a work laptop.
- Birthday day off
- Cycle 2 Work / Tech Scheme
- Personal Development Budget, Framework & Plan
- 5 weeks a year working from anywhere in the world
Our Company values
- CHAMPION: Prepared to go the extra mile to achieve success. The bravery to experiment and to improve the way of doing things.
- CITIZEN: Treating people as you would want to be treated yourself. Considerate to the needs of others and offering support to make their job easier. Always sharing knowledge and offering opinion.
- COURAGE: Taking ownership and strive to be the best you can be in everything you do. Be a leader and ambassador for yourself and for Tambo.
- CHILD: The curiosity and passion for learning as a child. The freedom to Our values guide us through our working day. They influence how we work with each other, who we hire, how we tackle problems, how we make decisions and how we manage relationships with clients and partners. At any time, we are prepared to hold each other to account if we stray from our values. Our business will change and grow, but our values will endure. have fun and express yourself.
Why do our values matter?
Our values guide us through our working day. They influence how we work with each other, who we hire, how we tackle problems, how we make decisions and how we manage relationships with clients and partners. At any time, we are prepared to hold each other to account if we stray from our values. Our business will change and grow, but our values will endure.
Working with us
We are committed to investing in and growing each member of the Tambo family. We want you to work where you are happiest; in an ambitious and supportive environment.
Everyone is encouraged and given the flexibility to pursue other interests.
Technology is at the core of our business, enabling our services, empowering our employees, providing collaboration. A new way of working for people who want to work smarter.
Tambo employees are measured on their results and rewarded on performance. Every employee has clear objectives with defined rewards for achievement.
Tambo has offices in London (UK) and Sydney (Australia).
For more information about Tambo, please visit tambo.io
At Tambo, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Tambo people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment.
We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.