Tambo is a Marketplace Services Platform that helps brands and retailers grow their sales on Amazon, whether they are starting out, looking to expand or simply optimising their current listing to drive performance. We offer a broad range of strategic, optimisation, management and advertising services in the UK and globally.
This is a great opportunity to work in arguably the most exciting area of e-commerce, with world leading brands, leaders in innovation or fast growing businesses to help them grow sales both in the UK and internationally.
After a fantastic year of growth, we are looking for a Marketplace Executive to bolster our London-based team.
Reporting to the Marketplace Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the Marketplace Managers with managing the day-to-day operations for multiple high-profile clients across a range of marketplaces, primarily Amazon and eBay
The Marketplace Executive will play an important role in supporting the full account lifecycle including project scope, client requirements, design, implementation, testing, deployment and post deployment operations. An understanding of E-Commerce & marketplace industry trends will be beneficial.
You will be an integral part of the start-up team, bringing new ideas and expertise that helps build the platform at a key stage in our development.
Skills & Experience required
We are looking for dedicated and driven candidates with a passion for eCommerce and advertising. Agency account management would be highly beneficially. You should possess good organisation and communication/ presentation skills.
Experience and abilities:
- Excellent written English and strong attention to detail
- Interest in E-commerce
- Good level of competency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical skills and high computer literacy, with ability to learn new systems
- Confidence in communicating with both internal and external stakeholders / clients
- Demonstrable ability to think on your feet and make smart decisions
- Planning, prioritisation and time-management skills
- Agency account management experience
- Experience in preparing content for use on e-commerce platforms
- Understanding and experience of selling on other marketplaces
As a member of the Tambo family, you will be part of our journey as an ambitious and rewarding startup. Your skills, feedback, passion and drive will help clients and Tambo to grow.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting Marketplace Managers to best manage the relationships, deliverables and daily operations for multiple clients
- Analysing account performance and market behaviours to identify opportunities, optimise and grow your accounts
- Developing ongoing workplans and action plans
- Supporting the creation and delivery of commercial reviews e.g. product assortment, profitability etc
- Monitoring account performance and provide operational support to clients
- Producing and presenting weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and review documentation
- Researching, setting up and optimising advertising campaigns (AMS)
- Content development and implementation of assets
- Use proprietary and 3rd party tools to research and analyse a brand’s performance on Amazon (and other marketplaces)
- Research and generate category and brand insights that inform the preparation of Tambo’s Performance Reports
- Produce copy/ content recommendations and support the development process
- Supporting other team members to grow accounts and succeed in e-commerce
- Conducting training and develop appropriate documentation for clients and colleagues
- Supporting wider business initiatives
- Competitive salary – dependant on experience
- Flexible working (1 day per week in our London office)
- Technology allowance (£500 to equip yourself for working from home)
- 25 Days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Birthday day off
- Cycle 2 Work / Tech Scheme
- Personal Development Framework & Plan
- 5 weeks a year working from anywhere in the world
Working with us
We are committed to investing in and growing each member of the Tambo family. We want you to work where you are happiest; in an ambitious and supportive environment.
Everyone is encouraged and given the flexibility to pursue other interests.
Technology is at the core of our business, enabling our services, empowering our employees, providing collaboration. A new way of working for people who want to work smarter.
Tambo employees are measured on their results and rewarded on performance. Every employee has clear objectives with defined rewards for achievement.
Tambo has offices in London (UK) and Sydney (Australia).
For more information about Tambo, please visit tambo.io