Amazon Vendor Marketplace Manager
Publication Date: 16.02.2021
After a fantastic year of growth, we are looking for an Amazon Vendor Marketplace Manager to bolster our London-based team.
Reporting to the Marketplace Director, you will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations for multiple high-profile clients on primarily the Amazon marketplace.
The Marketplace Manager will lead and manage the full account lifecycle including project scope, client requirements, design, implementation, testing, deployment and post deployment operation and as such must possess a thorough understanding of E-Commerce & marketplace industry trends.
You will be an integral part of the start-up team, bringing new ideas and expertise that helps build the platform at a key stage in our development.
Skills & Experience required
We are looking for passionate and skilled candidates with 1+ years’ experience with Amazon Seller/ Vendor Central and Amazon Advertising (AMS). Agency account management and DSP experience would be highly beneficially. You should have proven success with delivering growth and possess good communication/ presentation skills.
- Excellent written English and strong attention to detail
- Background in E-commerce
- Experience using analytical tools (Excel, Google Analytics)
- Strong commercial awareness
- Analytical skills and high computer literacy, with ability to learn new systems
- Previous experience in a related client-facing role
- Confidence in communicating to both internal and external stakeholders/ clients
- Demonstrable ability to think on your feet and make smart decisions
- Planning, prioritisation and time-management skills
- Experience in managing and organising data assets
- Basic knowledge of HTML and/or website content management systems
- Experience in preparing content for use on e-commerce platforms
- Understanding and experience of selling on other marketplaces
As a member of the Tambo family, you will be part of our journey as an ambitious and rewarding startup. Your skills, feedback, passion and drive will help clients and Tambo to grow.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the relationship, deliverables and daily operations for multiple clients
- Analysing account performance and market behaviours to identify opportunities, optimise and grow your accounts
- Developing ongoing work plans and action plans
- Creating and delivering commercial reviews e.g. product assortment, profitability etc
- Monitoring account performance and provide operational support to clients
- Research and execution of advertising strategy with ongoing campaign management and optimisation
- Producing and presenting weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and review documentation
- Researching, setting up and optimising advertising campaigns (AMS)
- Content development and implementation of assets
- Use proprietary and 3rd party tools to research and analyse a brand’s performance on Amazon
- Provide category and brand insights that inform the preparation of Tambo’s Performance Reports
- Leading, mentoring and supporting other team members to grow and succeed in e-commerce
- Working with other resources to negotiate and plan in order to achieve project deliverables
- Serving as industry expert for Amazon and other marketplaces
- Conducting training and develop appropriate documentation for clients and colleagues
- Supporting wider business initiatives
To apply for this role, please send your CV with a covering note explaining why you are the right person for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org