Content Executive - Freelance/Perm Role
After a fantastic year of growth, we are looking for a Content Executive to bolster our London-based team.
Reporting to the Content Manager, you will be responsible for supporting them with content optimisation projects for multiple high-profile clients, across a range of marketplaces (primarily Amazon and eBay).
The Content Executive will play an important role in supporting content creation and implementation across multiple clients, as well as contributing to the growth of Tambo’s content offering. You will have strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as the desire to understand brands and accurately represent them on marketplaces. A keen eye for creative design and an interest in e-commerce and marketplace industry trends will be beneficial.
You will be an integral part of the start-up team, bringing new ideas and expertise that helps build the platform at a key stage in our development.
Skills & Experience required
We are looking for dedicated and driven candidates with a passion for e-commerce and content. Creative agency account management would be highly beneficial. You should possess good organisation and communication/ presentation skills.
- Experience in preparing content for use on e-commerce platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication with both internal and external stakeholders/ clients
- Interest in e-commerce
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good level of competency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Demonstrable ability to think on your feet and make smart decisions
- Planning, prioritisation and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic approach and desire to learn
- Agency account management experience, preferably within a creative industry
- Experience of using design programmes e.g. Adobe Creative Suite
- Analytical skills and high computer literacy, with ability to learn new systems
- Understanding and experience of selling on other marketplaces
As a member of the Tambo family, you will be part of our journey as an ambitious and rewarding start-up. Your skills, feedback, passion and drive will help clients and Tambo to grow.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support the Content Manager to best manage the relationships, deliverables and completion of content projects for multiple clients
- Use proprietary and 3rd party tools to conduct keyword research and produce assets
- Copywriting, content development and implementation of assets
- Use Asana to manage all projects and ensure critical paths are adhered to
- Ongoing analysis of product and brand representation on the platform(s)
- Support the creation and delivery of commercial reviews and category audits for existing and potential new clients
- Support other team members to grow accounts and succeed in e-commerce
- Conduct training and develop appropriate documentation for clients and colleagues
- Support the growth of wider business initiatives
To apply for this role, please send your CV with a covering note explaining why you are the right person for the role to email@example.com